Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tee Hee...these types of men make me LAUGH!!!

You know the types I'm talking about- the people who were born Adonises and KNOW IT ie: they feel they're doing you a favour when you open your eyes and have them in your presence rather than the short stumpy dude with bad acne who sits in the corner and hangs his head so that nobody will notice his acne is especially embarrassingly bad today...

I'm not denying that some of these people aren't attractive...just their self-adoration is SO BLATANT and OVERT that you can almost hear that voice in their heads on repeat saying "Im so Hot I'm so Hot I'm so Hot"....people like this crack me up!!! I find it genuinely Hi-Lar-Ious!!! Surely, they could exercise a bit more restraint, humility, grace - at least in public...

Lucky that Smart Girls ;) don't get suckered in by men like this especially when they don't have the mind and heart to back it up!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im so hot Im so hot...

Oops I was thinking out loud again ;)

Zz... said...

yes you are :) YOU'RE allowed to say it...hehe