Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Making Fun of Multiple Name Ambiguity

I loved this sillyblogthing which Caroline had on her blog. So anyway, hers looked pretty accurate to me so I decided to give it a go- across all my names...

especially considering I'm in the grips of total multiple name confusion...

I'm very aware of the fact that I respond differently depending on what people call me...

Results? Interesting!

The Recipe For Zhen
3 parts Passion
2 parts Ingenuity
1 part Flair

Splash of Dignity

Serve over ice


The Recipe For My Kid Name (which all old friends and exotic foreigners call me just cos it's easy to say)

3 parts Drive
2 parts Compassion
1 part Silliness

Splash of Warmth

Finish off with an olive

The Recipe For (My professional name which colleagues and patients know me by)
3 parts Compassion
2 parts Uniqueness
1 part Recklessness

Splash of Devilry

Chug!


The Recipe For My official birth name
3 parts Laughter
2 parts Beauty
1 part Originality

Splash of Passion

Shake vigorously


The Recipe For mscherrylane
3 parts Energy
2 parts Sweetness
1 part Intuition

Splash of Poise

Finish off with whipped cream


Haha believeable? Eh...it's all a total load of crap cos if you put the same name in again, it'll give you something different...anyway 5 minutes of fun and games for the day :)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

That is hilarious! It's crap...but fun crap! I just went with the first "recipe"...but I did it about 5 times myself!

Zz... said...

Yeah these are all first recipes too- they just seemed more "accurate" for some reason!