Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Bed Slug"

How do you like my new term? ;)

It came to me that that's exactly what I am...after only a half day of classes I crashed out unable to move for 2 hours then had a shower and promptly escaped under the covers with my laptop....here I'll probably sit out the rest of the night. I know...disgusting.

The weather has been FREAKIN' FREEZING! And my poor little uninsulated body is really feeling the trauma of it all- I'd been using the EAT EAT EAT method but I think I've reached a plateau and now I just feel COLD COLD COLD, uncomfortably so! Last night I got caught out in this blistering wind chill slosh of rain...how hard is it to get a cab in the city at night?! Grrrrr....

I guess that's why I was all sniffly and exhausted today. I'm tired I don't think I can do this classes every day, out every second night thing....I guess it'll stop when the work piles up though- by then it'll be beautiful weather and I'll be grumbling I don't get to go out enough!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bed slug...I like it!
I am actually a little jealous of the cool weather you have. I will eat my words in a few months when it is -40 C, but I would love to snuggle into bed with a hot chocolate and a good book. For now it is sprawled out in front of the fan :P