Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Universe Behaves in Mysterious Ways...

WOW. Yet another "sad" person randomly came into my life! This last week or so has been...Unbelieveable! I just want to tell the Universe:

I get it I get it! You can stop now! I know this is one of my life purposes to help these people...I think I have enough now, okay?

LOL.

Apart from that, since yesterday it's been revelation upon revelation of miscommunications with my real life friends- clarifications for why they seemed to go AWOL- emails not received, some strange bug with my mobile so they couldn't call through for several days, phone gone swimming in apple juice and hence my number got lost etc etc...

Bizarre...so I wasn't being "neglected" after all! :-) LOL Maybe the Universe just played havoc blackholing my normal communications so I could focus on all the depressive cases and not miss any "important messages" it was sending me!

*sigh*

No comments: