Monday, July 28, 2008

Housekeeping announcement: Something is playing Havoc with my communications!

I just had the very disturbing revelation that my mscherrylane email is stuffing up much more than I knew...not to mention my phone was out several days last week, I have mysterious comments that I can read but then when I go to publish them they disappear! and then my other email also stuffed up which resulted in a very cranky friend who cooked me dinner and was waiting only for me to be a no show. Meanwhile I've been cranky thinking my friends are so slack- why are all my communications stuffing up? Must be astrological transit!

anyhow if you haven't heard from me for a VERY LONG TIME chances are I never received your email...so please drop me a Hi! so I know you're not dead- cheers :)

On another note, I'm feeling that the universe is full of love doing the rounds. I've gotten more than my fair share of love from the universe lately and I'm enjoying giving it back! With this closed circle model, there's no running out of the good stuff! :D

No comments: