Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Favourite Kind of Day: The ME VEG Day...

Also Known As, The "I have no agenda day" :-)

It's a completely free whatever I want to do day, and if I want to sit all day in my pjs in bed so be it! :) LOL so indulgent!!!

I NEED these kinds of days every now and then...Or rather I find I go through a busy stretch I get so exhausted-crash- and can't do anything else. Hence it's other name: "the write-off unproductive day" :-P

I've been pretty busy lately - although I rarely remember what I actually got up to unless I check my blog! lol

In any case when asked the specifics, I have no idea what I do all the time but I never seem to have "spare time"...and I generally always know what I'm doing for the month ahead...

Since I found out every hour you rest before midnight is doubly effective than those post, I've been trying really hard to get to bed early ie 1030pm to get into a good sleeping routine before term starts but I've been failing miserably. I just don't see how it's possible when you get home on average say 630-7pm...you cook from scratch, eat, clean up, shower-it's already 1030pm! Physically, I also think it's really hard to sleep early when you're a natural night owl.

Once school kicks in I'll need to squeeze in study on top of that and then get up early every day: a regular civilised sleeping routine with a decent number of hours is just not possible when you have so many assessments every single week! No wonder I'm always totally and completely plastered and dysfunctional during semester...

Obviously somewhere along the line I'm highly inefficient (probably the cooking from scratch and cleaning without the dishwasher part) or maybe the procrastinating-daydreaming part. I guess the other thing is I need to improve my discipline cos somehow I always find time to blog!!!! (The girl deserves a SMACK.) Although honestly by blog dumping each day it helps empty my mind and the day's stresses so that I can actually sleep so maybe that time waster can't afford to be eradicated either...

I guess I try to cram a lot or EVERYTHING in- I need to cut down or cut out something!

This semester I'm also taking on 2 extra things the most interesting of which is medical qigong- I guess that means I'll have to ditch the yoga...I'm not prepared to eat frozen tv dinners yet but maybe I'll just have to simplify meals to peanut butter on toast or something when I'm really busy.

No comments: