Friday, July 4, 2008

I like Animals

Especially, Wombats. Chimps. Orangutans. Ducks. Guinea pigs. Fish. Dogs...

But my most favourite, at least when I was younger...BEARS!!!

Only my oldest and closest friends know this. As well as that I'm a

Complete Sucker for Cuteness!

(these days though I try not to let this on too much lest it tarnish my 'adult status' credibility LOL ;)

Knowing all of the above, when P recently found himself in Yosemite National Park, he could not walk out of the shop without getting me these:


Unremarkable right?





That is...




Until you see what lurks beneath!

LOL, can't wait to try these out on the beach-hopefully it won't be too obvious that the cute footprints are coming from me cos it'll be totally embarrassing if I incite a toddler tantrum cos they want my flip flops*!

(*sorry, in Australia they're actually called thongs- I'm not sure when I started using 'International English'!)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Those are totally cute! BTW, we call them "flip-flops" in America. Have a happy day! I am adding you to my blog roll...is that OK?

Zz... said...

Sure. Glad you find them cute too...most "adults" roll their eyes at my love of cuteness :P