Monday, June 1, 2009

Blergh!

You know that feeling you get when you stuffed your brain so full of rote facts it can't fit anymore...so becomes ineffective...Blergh. You also know that sinking feeling you get as soon as you see a paper...yeah that too. BLERGH. my pain is still not over and I'm friggin' exhausted, pathologically sleep deprived and hungry. Blergh.

Dina, I'll be sending you when I'm done with exams...in the meantime think of what you want hehe ;) I WISH I was a friggin genie and could just wish my studies done and my qualifications finalised and my skills superb...even if I did have magical powers I bet there is some law that you can't wish for personal gain :p...hence I just need to find my personal genie who WORKS...blergh.

M, can you put in a request for me? I need LUCK LUCK LUCK with this next one especially!

3 comments:

markymark2099 said...

Definitely, all the best and may God bless you in your studies :)

Zz... said...

thanks matey post 3 hours lie down (cig smoke free-what a luxury :p) and a decent meal not feeling hungry having had the chance to get to the ATM and supermarket, I'm feeling much more positive about the future again LOL...you know me, ranting is my only way to DE-STRESS!!!! but honestly that last one was...BAD. If I hadn't done well on the previoius one...I would be SERIOUSLY concerned.

Unknown said...

Good luck. I am sending positive brain power thoughts your way.