Monday, June 22, 2009

Beware the Baby Spit.

I am SICK AS A DOG. Oh so charming still in my pyjamas in the afternoon and I have workmen to witness me cough up my lungs, blow out my insides and cough up big yellow globules of phlegm...all with cutesy pink loveheart slippers on and cartoon owls on my pants. Like I said, Charming :p

And No H.O, the hairdryer trick will only work when you catch those weather induced cold colds right at the beginning...but I'm assuming you have a kid spit germ infested one as well...

Apart from that having some interesting tête-à-têtes with my male counterparts- the male Scorpios...interesting breed I rarely come across...so many random strangers have tried to psychoanalyse me but they're the closest to the "real me" yet!

In any case being this sick and two tissue boxes and a pile of gross scrunched up tissues later...suddenly, I have a good excuse to cancel all engagements this week and have some quality sloth at home time!!! After all the noisy workmen leave looking forward to sinking my eyeballs into some quality arthouse cinema...I managed to pick up Andrei Tarkovsky's SOLARIS at a bargain price which I was so happy about cos being where I am 'culture' sure is hard to come by...my local video store only holds 10 copies of all the latest American blockbusters and everytime I go in they say "sorry we don't have that"...it's good though cos it just totally confirms why I don't really need to physically live in the city...few times a year trips should suffice.

Apart from that reading these "new age" books for the first time courtesy of my friend who is in the industry. Now I know why most spiritual bloggers sound the same...the message in these texts are pretty standard...I like Mr Tolle though :)

p.s WELCOME BACK to my Favourite Canuck!!! Missed Ya!!!!

3 comments:

markymark2099 said...

I can't sleep, almost 4am...dumb jet lag! Shouldve knocked myself out with alco!

Unknown said...

Aw thanks dude! I would give you a cyber hug but I don't want your germs. It seems everyone is sick these days
Hope you feel better soon

Dina Roberts said...

Yikes. I hope you feel better soon!