Monday, June 1, 2009

Am I a Lucky Leprachaun?!!

I wouldn't say I've been particularly personally lucky but a couple of times a few people have attributed ME bringing luck to them(I won't argue, it's nice to dream lol)...in any case a few occasions have definitely been very coincidental.

In this latest incident, my friend who's been out of work for months and months...not heard from him for months so I wrote him to check up on how he's going...he wrote back with still no news quite dejected so I sent one immediately back with a few words of good vibes...I guess there was intent cos he tells me that 2 hours after receiving my email he got a call from the company he has been waiting on for MONTHS and he actually got given a job and is now employed!!! How about that!! NICE. And enough to make me really excited at 1am in the morning anyway (apart from the fact that I only just finished studying ready for the exam tomorrow...blergh talk about eye strain...

Nights! :-D

5 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

People are magic!
I knew I was right. ;)
You are proof it. (you and everyone around you.. and around everyone else.. We are all magic(al)(ish?) magic.) ;-D

Dina Roberts said...

That is AWESOME!

Email me!
Email me!!!

Please!!

Unknown said...

Cool

I wouldnt say I am lucky, but things always have a way of working themselves out for me in a way that doesnt suck too badly.

4 more sleeps till Texas :)

Zz... said...

HappyOrganist- I was always told I was magical from young cos I have pointy ears (for real ;) and other things...LOL

Dina...after wednesday!

Shan, same goes for you...you're lucky the road trip is looong, you're not driving and that you have a crackberry! all the more reason I expect...action following updates!

HappyOrganist said...

Ms Mag-I mean MsCL, I want to know.. Have you gone through that disillusionment thing (this is common, no? for people in your kind of profession) where you realize that you can't (aren't able) to cure everything (or help everyone like you thought you could)? Have you gone through that yet?