Sunday, June 21, 2009

hErMiT iN HiDiNG.

Today has got to be one of the most annoying days in the past 6 months, year or 5!! For no apparent reason. And the weirdest part is that I'm much better able to handle annoyances so I didn't get all worked up about one but still more and more things came my way- it's like I should have gone with my gut and just stayed in bed...but too busy to...Must be the way the planets are or something...strange to have so many things in such a short space of time. I feel like it's almost a test, so although I acknowledge it was all rather irritable I refuse to get irritated about it....cos that would just make a most annoying day even worse. Hehe it's letting me practice that whole "letting go" state of mind :) However, I've now decided it is safer to lie low...so I'm going into my cave...it's so much safer...my sanctuary and my happy place....retreeeeat!

5 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

sanctuaries are good. I always like to keep a few handy ;)

HappyOrganist said...

hermithood. lovely theme you've got goin' there ;-D

(I think I already commented on this post, but I can't remember). it's been all of.. 10 minutes, I believe.

HappyOrganist said...

I have a terrible cold, MsC. You don't have a hair-dryer handy, do you?

Unknown said...

I had this unfounded irritation and annoyance this week too

I chalked it up to post vacation depression

Izzy said...

Hermits are smart... ;)