Sunday, June 14, 2009

I feel like a...Bear....Bat.

My sleeping pattern is all screwed and I'm still so tired and it's so cold...I feel like I've been in nocturnal "hibernation"- basically I spend the whole day sleeping...for example...today, I only got out of bed at 3pm...which now pretty well means "Breakfast Time" :p!

In any case I didn't feel too bad about it cos the weather was too horrible to go to the beach anyway which is the only thing I really wanted to do and that could make me get out of the house...except...

*Pub Trivia*!!! Or any games for that matter ;)

I finally, FINALLY made it...and it was so much fun!

I told everybody I'm taking A BREAK which means no treating! Haha my break lasted a whole 2 days...I can't help it, when there's a sick pincushion available...well I just can't help myself :p

My friend remarked that I seem to remember people better by their (medical) case histories...haha now that's pretty sad but it's been known to happen...LOL

oh and Friday night I actually met a cool GIRL! yay and we got chatting for hours and get this...she's even gotten to meet Eckhart Tolle and Doreen Virtue!

2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

MsLane, Smart people ARE hot. And I'm glad you're finally getting that sleep you've been needing. Hope you sleep in 'till 2 today. Have a great day. ;-)

Unknown said...

Aww dont replace me

I will send you emails I promise!