Friday, June 5, 2009

I feel really weird.

I think this repetitive 6 hour block sleeping pattern I've been doing for the past 2.5 days is making me feel really...spun out. I still feel really tired. I wonder how many days of this I will need to do until I feel fully functional again.

In any case I'm listening to Thelonious Monk which is a total change of the dominant listening genre for me...and debating whether I should try to attempt starting my final paper, or whether I should wait till my brain feels like it's fully inside my head.

I think I've had enough of blogging for a bit too...all I really want to do is go lose myself in a film, a good piece of music or a good gallery...yeah, nice to connect with the "real world" again!

I guess I might post again when my life goes back to pressure cooker compulsory virtual mode and I'll need the blog to let off steam...Later!!!

3 comments:

markymark2099 said...

twitter instead :P

Ian said...

Maybe your brain doesn't feel like it's fully inside your head because you're listening to Thelonius Monk. He's been known to have that effect on people!

Zz... said...

Monk is DA MAN! don't knock him *lol