Monday, June 15, 2009

I just want to curl up in a ball.

When I was little I think I saw some nature documentary where when ostriches get scared they just bury their heads in the sand (or this is my memory as a kid anyway)...so anyway I remember one of my siblings being a scary predator and so when I was being chased and knew I couldn't escape and thus fearful I would just stop dead in my tracks and stick my head into the ground and close my eyes LOL problem solved! Kids are too cute... so anyway I feel a bit like
shutting down like that now...cos

I'm still SO TIRED! Since last Thursday I am out every single day or rather, night - it's a bit too much beyond the comfort of Old Granny here! :p

Saturday will be my first reprieve of not going anywhere (fingers crossed)...looking forward to exclusively just bumming at home(my favourite!) hopefully.

I was looking at my month ahead...I have plans for the next 3 weeks! Suddenly, I feel all antisocial again...and I am acutely aware of a huge long list of things I need to do which one month doesn't seem long enough for. I think I don't have enough time to plan or go on a trip exploring the western frontier so I guess I have to put it off till December...I still feel like I want...need...to just escape everything and hole up in the mountains for 2 days or something just for some fresh air to recharge with the quiet peaceful hermit life...at this rate though I don't know how exactly I'm going to squeeze it in until week 4 :p

I think I went too hard too fast :p Typical, LOL.

In any case tomorrow I am on track to wake up at a decent hour. Saturday I had "breakfast" at 730pm. Sunday 3pm. Today 1130pm...so tomorrow I think my sleep cycle might be back to normal...

Apart from that I had the feeling that I am truly blessed by the Universe today...also I was walking along and suddenly 2 ambulances sirens blaring lights flashing and 2 police cars stopped not 10m from where I had just walked past!!! I still have no idea what happened.

Okay, my brain is mush. Good night!

3 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

can you just sleep instead of doing homework? that's what I would do

Unknown said...

The only problem with vacations is they do not last forever :(
I'm home as of last night and have to go back to work today and it is so depressing. Just catching up with all the blog stuff I missed. Email you later

HappyOrganist said...

Finally! what a long trip. I never take trips that long.
My parents are trying to get us to go to Hawaii w/ them. I really don't want to go (so we keep saying no). Vacations should be relaxing (at home). ;)