Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If this isn't evidence of traumatic stress I don't know what is!

Our final exam finished at lunch- then we all went and stuffed ourselves silly. Then I bought THREE pairs of shoes and two cakes. I already ate one...a cake that is.

I feel like all my juices have been sucked out of me. One more assessment to start and finish then- will have "a life" in just over a week...and MAN do I have a whole lot of "life" to catch up on!!! :-p I think I'll start by ditching the city and shacking up in some remote area with good views, clean air and quiet!!!

4 comments:

markymark2099 said...

Good idea, you deserve the break!!

HappyOrganist said...

what are you gonna do with 3 pairs of shoes? I guess if it helps... ;-)

Unknown said...

mmmm cake!

and gotta love shoes. im more of a hoodie gal..i cant pass a hoodie without wanting to buy it

Ariad said...

At least your head's together enough not to eat the shoe and put your feet in the cake..