Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I crack myself up!

So I've been giggling myself silly the past few hours, so much so that I can't even sleep at an appropriate time. I'm not entirely sure what is so funny that I am giggling till the tears are welling up in my eyes...

it must be a mysterious side effect of all those days-old dubious left overs I've been doing since I've been slacking off and putting off going out to get food and cooking...

I am feeling very relaxed now but the crazy ideas are coming thick and fast...they seem to change 180 on a daily basis-today the thought was I want to be a Canadian... and I want to go live on Prince Edward Island! Sheesh, talk about weird and random. I guess as an Eccentric I can't help myself ;)

Apart from that I keep seeing 11:11 and 1:11-no other multiple numbers of late oh maybe a 444 or so. And I'm feeling incredibly frivolous lately- maybe because it keeps me amused...

oh and the other thought going through my mind was...is it a good idea to wear untried and untested heels if you have to walk up a stage in front of people...or is that just tempting fate...I'm feeling adventurous though ;)

5 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

adventurous is good, if it doesn't get you into trouble. and even then..
well - are you short? who wears high heals? not me! ;-P

miruspeg said...

It is always good to laugh at yourself Macs.
"Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone".

Seeing 11:11 is fantastic, you must be sending lots of light out into the universe.

I suggest you live dangerously and wear the untried, untested heels....just walk slowly.

:-)
Pegs

Zz... said...

HO, I don't know where you are but how often do you get a tall asian? hehe...actually it's more that I find heels more comfortable than flats(had an injury so think it compensates with the muscle) and I just wanted a chance to wear new shoes :) i tend to like pushing boundaries even though i am fully aware of risks prior...don't worry i won't say you didn't warn me! ;) LOL

Pegs...i think you should start a song blog ;) you sure do have youthful taste...to be honest I only started listening to bands of the current era the last 3 years or so...i'm a total anomaly of my generation...and, I wasn't even laughing at myself last night I have no idea what it was...laughing gas seeping in from next door or below maybe.... it was illegal substances...yup that's probably it.... I think I must enjoy making people laugh or crack a grin though so I don't really have an issue if it is at my expense...cos usually I laugh at me too so it never really feels so bad if we're both laughing! LOL

weird...I keep seeing the 11:11 but I don't feel particularly benevolent/grateful to the universe right now...maybe it is reminding me that I should be!!!


...Pegs, I like your style! yep, will do...if anything untoward happens I will definitely be posting about it...it will be a good lesson in practising the patience-sloooow liking aspect cos really, even when I walk it's seriously fast - old habit from always being late to school!

HappyOrganist said...

you LIKE pushing boundaries? Have I taught you NoTHiNG?!!!
heheh
Hey, it can be fun sometimes.
No, I had no idea you were asian. But I'll be sure to apply all those stereotypes, now that I know what category you belong to ;-)
and what do you mean you don't know where I am? I'm in Salt Lake! (your little web tracker device can tell you that). ;-P

Unknown said...

did my last message not go through? Or did you just not publish it yet?

Either way...come to the dark side muahahaha

but you probably would prefer Nova Scotia. Look it up, it's breathtaking...eh?