Thursday, June 18, 2009

Aunty Zhen

"You're my best friend" a little voice whispered in my ear.

Just like the "I love you Aunty Zhen!" reminiscent of another niece.

LOL I TOTALLY RULE in the coolest aunty popularity stakes! haha...it's cos the little folks see me not as a boring adult but a fun co-conspirator in crime and other hijinx ;)

In any case, I am totally buggered. The problem with super smart children is that they are totally hyperactive and need constant mental stimulation...lol, sound like anyone you know ;)?

These kids are also super super energetic so DON'T SLEEP. yikes...I'm sure if I had to do this day in day out 24-7 I wouldn't be quite so popular LOL!

I am so grateful to be now home with noone using me as a jumping castle and pulling my hair or slobbering all over me...listening to all the awesome cds I got brought back which I had bought via Amazon....ahhhhh the joys of adult sanity :-D

5 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

do they really call you "Aunty Zhen"? heh

and to be 'truly' free, as I've learned, is to Follow The RULES! Just my thought ;-)

Zz... said...

H.O, I think that's where it all falls apart for you...

If anything rules bind you tie you up and impose limitation...just MY 2c *lol!

To be truly free is ALL ABOUT letting go...

HappyOrganist said...

no - it's fine to let go of grudges and negative energy and so forth. But following some rules can keep you free. Just take traffic rules, for example. if you don't follow the rules, you could die in a car accident. Doh! - then you WOULD be free ;-) >wink wink<

this is why i don't debate

miruspeg said...

I always enjoy reading the banter between you and HO...keep it up girls, you make me smile.

I am actually the "coolest aunty" Macs and the most popular!!
I can act like a two year old, a five year old or a 20 year old...I just have trouble acting like a 50 something year old!!!

It has stopping raining for 5 minutes...yay!

:-)
Pegs

HappyOrganist said...

50 is Beautiful. Act your age! ;-P

that's funny, Peggy.. I enjoy watching Shan and MsC.. however, I'm starting to think Shan must have a hangover left from her vacation - 'cause she hasn't completely resurfaced yet.. (apparently)