Saturday, June 13, 2009

Black Tea...What a Nightmare!!!

It's 523am and I am still awake when I am exhausted...this has got to be some kind of record.

And I blame it all on the high caffeine content of black tea! Especially one left to sit in the pot and brew to maximum concentration... that and the insidious ciggy smoke that permeates into my unit :(

How ironic I'd been suffering major somnolence issues for the past couple weeks which had made study functioning seriously challenging...and just when I finally have the luxury of sleeping to my heart's content...I discover the full proof way to stay awake!!!

With a little reading I found that the stimulant affects of black tea were originally employed for staying awake during whole day meditations...

Damn that means my whole Saturday DAY will be gone...I seriously NEED sleep after the past week...but, I'm still just waiting to actually feel sleepy :p

Be warned, if you're at all chemically sensitive...stick to pure herbals e.g flower teas...

3 comments:

markymark2099 said...

I slept like a baby :)

Unknown said...

I cant drink lots of tea for the same reason which is why I stick to herbal. Which sucks when I am sick, since tea is all I drink

Larns said...

There is nothing worse than not being able to sleep :( Hope you get some sleep zzzzzzzzzzzz
Love Larns
Xxx