Friday, August 8, 2008

Astrological Transits...what a week!

okay so I got inundated this week...seven postcards, 1 package(thanks S!), 2 new random people contact me and 3 blasts from the past!! weiiiiird.

and I didn't do anything different. no wonder i'm such a believer.

my friend reckons i believe in "hocus pocus" too much. we were talking about that whole romantic concept "when you know you just know" - she was telling me as usual that I'm being idealistic blah blah blah but I know sooooo many people who have met their significant others in magically mysterious ways and it confirmed my suspicion when I asked "well...how did your mum and dad get together then?" which was totally ironic because she said when her dad saw her mum on the street HE JUST KNEW. totally confirms my "hocus pocus" theory...

LIKE I SAID.

once you truly believe I think you always go on believing....

By the way HAPPY OLYMPICS- enjoy!!! I think this will be the first time I won't be tuning in religiously....No Time :-P

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I totally believe in hocus pocus! Plus it's more fun! We can be serious all the time.

Unknown said...

Does this mean the tea arrived??? That was quicker than I thought.
Anyhoo..it's funny...I usually watch the Olympic religiously too but this week has been so hectic and I go back to work soon I am not sure I will find the time. Canada never does well in the summer olympics anyway. We are not a summer country :D
Vancouver 2010 baby!!!!

koala brains said...

I KNEW I was going to marry my husband when we were 18 and we had just broken up. I was so pissed that the thought entered my mind since he had just broken my heart. I remember talking out loud and telling the voice in my head to shut up b/c I didn't believe it, but I did. It was very confusing. Fast forward 3 years (we grew up a little bit more) and he re-entered my life. I fought it but in the end we got together. Now we've been married 10 years and have known each other half our lives.