Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You know you're kinda stressed when...

you wanna yell obscenities at little old ladies...and TELL THEM WHERE TO GO.

this is how I found myself this ONE afternoon I'm actually home in daylight(due to skipping classes cos of Mega-Need),

when a little old interfering lady wouldn't let me walk on the left hand side of the path to get to the mail room and wouldn't let me throw my garbage by opening the door instead of using the keyed door...she just kept yelling at me and telling me off! *sheesh*

in the end to avoid the rising urge to *wring neck*, like a good passive respectful asian who brainlessly kowtows to elders (and my trademark avoidance of confrontation), I turned myself back around and decided I'll check my mail another day...cos she just wasn't gonna let it slide!

I can't STAND control freaks...who don't allow you to do even the most trivial of things your own way and it in no way even affects or disadvantages them!

GRRRRRR....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't respect my elders just because they're old...they have to earn it just like everyone else! :)

Zz... said...

yeah you're lucky you don't have the curse of asian blood! LOL

p.s will get a chance to read and hopefully respond tonight! :-)