Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pretty Picture to celebrate that Spring has almost Sprung!


A Blast from the Past sent me the link to my old blog circa 2006 which I had completely forgotten about and didn't realise still existed...WOW- seems like 10 years have passed since then but it was interesting to revisit...

I was pleasantly surprised to see how good quality my simple blog used to be (relative to now) in the days before I defected to the Blogger template...when I had more time, a desktop computer, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and most importantly, a working camera!

It's been all downhill since I got my Vista(GRRRRR) laptop...but at least it's been fun having an interactive comment-capable blog :) Hopefully by year end when I get a working camera again, it'll all start to go back uphill...

p.s pretty picture pulled off old blog is of tulips at the annual Floriade festival in our nation's capital, Canberra...highly recommended!

2 comments:

Hecate RavenMoon said...

Blessed be.

I love looking at flowers. Those are just absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Spring has almost sprung? I think you're confused - it's nearly autumn ;o) Greetings from the other side of the planet!