Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Embracing Adulthood

I used to think "adults" were those cranky responsible rule obsessed individuals that were never any fun and hence I refused to turn into one...I've changed.

I think I understand adulthood has a lot more scope than my limited childhood perception. I think I like it now :)

Basically, age range wise it's about 15 years- I can look anywhere from 16 to 30+. I could pull off the lower range if I just don't open my mouth and dress like a kid. I can pull off the higher range of the scale by topics of discussion, dressing older and definitely with makeup!

This week has been an old week- I've noticed that by having a ponytail and sneaker free week. I kind of like the extra respect looking older commands LoL

In any case for the past week or so I've been having the craziest dreams with the most intricate and amazing plotlines worthy of being sold to independent movie houses LOL But actually these dreams (I remember them all), they have offered me some of the most fascinating insights...a little surprising, but basically they've been a reminder that adulthood is something to be embraced rather than a negative succumbed to as a result of the inevitable forward process of time.



p.s I wasn't able to take a picture of mine cos the camera really can't focus but this is the beautiful naturally occurring rock that called my name this week...aka the newest addition to my rock collection :)

4 comments:

said...

Hi, read your blog is a little hard to me, because i need a dictionary to understand you at lest 50 %, LOL. You know I'm not a native reader, but I tried.

Well, see you soon. Cheers¡.

Anonymous said...

So is this ruby with fuchsite? It's a beautiful combination. Definitely a heart chakra stone - with the pink AND the green in it.

Curiously, since you mention you've been having a lot of dreams, my crystal book mentions that ruby is good for understanding dreams. Also brings lucidity to the dream state. (I LOVE having lucid dreams, don't you?) Fuchsite is a stone of learning and accessing knowledge from 'higher realms'. So it kind of fits that you are gaining insights from your dreams. Perhaps sleep with it under your pillow? You may get some very interesting results!

Zz... said...

hola xochicale!
just use google language tools like i do with spanish then work out the bits it can't translate- so much quicker! lazy people like me know all the tricks ;)

Zz... said...

healingstones :)i didn't have the stone under my pillow but i did have it in my bedroom. in any case i always feel that rocks really talk to me in no uncertain terms! it is quite bizarre but I've stopped wondering why and how I always seems to "get personal messages" from them to stop from driving myself crazy- i just accept that they do :) thanks for your insights on this gorgeous stone...very interesting- and I believe you! actually the weirdest part is when i do yoga/meditate I often see that same turqoise green which i was told was my body healing but my yoga teacher suggested it is me connecting with my heart chakra!

i hate having lucid dreams- i always have them stones or no stones and thus never feel rested!but it is only since the stone I feel like I can intepret their insights...