Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One of my favourite photographers...

When I saw Cole's portfolios I got really really excited just because it was uncanny how he's taken so many of the same kinds of things I've tried to! So obviously, I really enjoy his subject matter and the fact he shoots black and white which I just love.

I can't wait to get my hands on my properly functioning DSLR camera at year end when I can go nuts shooting...especially all those macro, detail & high contrast shots which sends my current dysfunctional camera into palpitations prior to cardiac arrest and me into cranky frustration just trying to focus!

If I end up visiting the regional areas of the states I probably want to drop into Fort Collins because apparently they have a really good black and white photography scene and I would love to see Cole's work in the flesh :)

p.s if you have a favourite photographer please do drop me a comment with the link. I love viewing good photography when I have a spare moment...cheers!

No comments: