Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tip of the Day: Tricking your Brain with positive affirmation

If you really HAVE to get something done but you REALLY dislike it and it bores you to death you just need to delude yourself and say:

"I love it! I love it! I love it!"

The task instantly gets more enjoyable and time goes by quicker...somehow you get more productive too...

p.s I'm so sick of city life, not only do I have markedly increased elevated levels of personal stress from the smokers and intense no-life study but then there's all the prevailing atmosphere of other stressed out people all around...and they do stupid things like think of suicide and o.d....and are permanently DEPRESSED- arghhhh...sometimes you just wanna swear and need to go to the gym LOL

I really NEED and DESERVE this holiday :P

No comments: