Thursday, June 26, 2008

One GLORIOUS Week :-)

Got back. It was incredibly hard prying myself off that golden sand and out of that hammock- I must have glanced back at the spectrum blue water and rolling waves over 5 times before I could finally get myself to leave...and even then, it was very grudgingly ;)

One week is just the minimum amount of time to escape- I realise it took me 2-3 days just to fully unwind and lose the tension that had gathered in my body. About 2 days before the end of my holiday I started getting tense again at the thought of having to return to the city...

But at least I was completely at ease and able to relax 100% for 2-3 days :)

It was a pretty *interesting* and thoroughly *enjoyable* escape...

Actually, I don't feel any
need to blog LOL: Holiday was THAT Sanity restoring ^^! Somehow, as long as I have beautiful fresh clean air and am near the water, life just becomes instant perfection and content : )

*Completely Rejuvenated*

No time to elucidate details though...after indulging in the luxury of a zero modern communications week, just sorted through what accumulated and realised I'm kinda busy - it's pretty well right back to half throttle at least- with quite a menagerie of things happening starting later today...

So maybe I'll backblog bits and pieces later...after I've had a chance to sort the photos!

BIG CONCLUSION: I really have to do these getaways more often!

:-D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So you're back...lets catch up!!