Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Conversation with Toyboy

Hehe, exam time you tend to bump into ppl cause everyone actually turns up! In any case a familiar face is always nice in this big, wide vacuous city...

Bumped into Toyboy who outlined his latest tale of woe in his failed Casanova conquest...

Him: It's all your Fault!!

Me: Uh...Why?

Him: Because...You made me Forget How To Be A SLEAZE!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!...I should have...[this part I choose to censor LOL] her.

Me: Don't blame me for your Ineptitude with Women!

Him: I'm Not! I'm just trying to make you mad.

Me: *roll eyes*

BOYS.

* the failed Casanova Conquest had that typical young girl dilemma- the chick had to choose between two guys- so Toyboy (un)fortunately lost out but the chick even had the nerve to let him down with: "Hey, stick around...I might still need you as a rebound!" unbelievable! he should be grateful for friends like me :P

** FURTHER NOTE: he labelled himself Toyboy...the label just stuck...therefore, no further insinuations should be made.

No comments: