Monday, June 30, 2008

But Leprachauns don't exist!

I have to disagree...cos I met a real live one!

And I'm still going on about it! Haha G used to my "enthusiastic phases" just replied with a knowing:

Haha I see, and and I guess I understand your interest with leprachauns:

"In most tales and stories leprechauns are depicted as generally harmless creatures who enjoy solitude and live in remote locations, although opinion is divided as to if they ever enjoy the company of other spirits. Although rarely seen in social situations, leprechauns are supposedly very well spoken and, if ever spoken to, could make good conversation." (Source: Wikipedia)


Lol when you put it like that I can see why I think leprachauns are the coolest things ever! ;)

I've stopped surprising myself...I've just learnt to not try and pre-empt how I'll be when I wake up tomorrow. I don't understand people who say their lives are boring...I can honestly say for me every day turns up some new and surprising leaf...Life is a never-ending adventure!

No comments: