Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shit testing

I learnt this term off THE GAME. LOL I realised I do it all the time in such a multitude of ways...basically it is to test people's true character as to whether they are really worth knowing in the long term. 95% of people fail but to the remaining 5% if they are willing to invest near equally they end up with a REALLY GOOD FRIEND. More social types have often wondered why do I self-sabotage by making my net so small from the beginning. To be honest, I really don't have the energy or time, I have high standards, and as a super introvert, Ms Popularity is not my cup of tea anyway...I would rather have a teeny tiny stable of QUALITY Forever Friends...

At the end of the day it's my choice :)

1 comment:

HappyOrganist said...

Good choice!
You're still a punk, though.. And I personally (not to disagree with you or that book) don't buy into the 95% fail. But that's just me. ;)

Guess what! I love my Mexican friends! oh I should tell you. I had the worst day (it was fine, but some bad things.. well just made me really upset/frustrated). And I got home and popped over to see my hispanic friend. Her parents are in town (I just met them) and we're watching movies together - I feel like family (I hardly - or barely know the family) but there we are having a fun time. My friend left and I was left with her parents. Not a problem at all. Just chumming it up great with her wonderful mother (wonderful gal). I had a great time. Cheered me all up. It's like it's what my calling is (Or Something! !!)
hugs all around.
Have a good one, Zhen.