Saturday, April 16, 2011

Absolutely Bawling...

I spent the past three nights absolutely bawling (okay maybe not quite BAWLING- I AM an intj after all)

...watching The Passion of the Christ...I don't usually cry in films! Most intense, horrific and moving film I ever saw...maybe cos I know it's not JUST a film...any novels or films that are based on fact...are just so much more affecting.

Something else funny/noteworthy happened, but it slipped my grandma-ly short term memory...

So much been happening...busy, intense, hectic, exhausted.

I miss my German friend who left yesterday. I think I'm going to have to get Skype.

2 comments:

markymark2099 said...

Yup, I always cry when I watch that movie. Time to have a watch and prepare for Easter.

HappyOrganist said...

I absolutely refuse to watch that movie. Not for not appreciating the subject - but .. well gosh - it IS rated R - and there's no need for it to be. (shall we disagree here?)

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can imagine why.. That's wonderful.

But me, as much as I'll think of and am moved by some of those events, I will not watch that particular movie.
;) If I want to cry on that subject, I'll watch one of our several LDS movies. hahahah (which I don't mostly like 'cause they are designed to draw tears.) and darn it - I'll cry on my own without my buttons being pushed excessively.. although that is a cynical attitude on my part (that they're designed that way).. but that's what it feels like.
such a cynic.
I don't know what my issue is. I like hymns, though. And they'll move me to tears often (the same subject). That's okay, though.

Thanks for sharing ;D