Thursday, April 28, 2011

More City Slicker Firsts

I was going to hang my washing despite the wet (I didn't have much choice as I am about to run out of essential undergarments and enough warm clothing)...I didn't think to check my fake hot pink Crocs (garden shoes which I would never wear out in public and can't believe people that do)....I ended up stepping on a SLUG which had taken shelter in them for the 2 minutes I had left them alone...in my bare feet...a squeal was emitted then a bit of comical hopping around- it took about 10s to recompose including the cracking up at my own pathetic-ness...

What was my revelation with this new First?
BOY do slugs live up the their hype!!! The trail of SLIME still left on my Croc after I had removed the offending invertebrate was seriously gooey...and I had to change shoes. I still have the offending dried slime on the bottom of my foot though...I guess it's all about repeated exposure and desensitization...next time I hope to not take 10s to recover, lol, can't promise I'm not going to squeal like a girl though :P

p.s HO, do you see I am starting to desensitize to Hot Pink? I still am not a fan of baby pink though. One day I may get a bright pink hoodie to match my Crocs LOL slowly but surely I am becoming a Girl, maybe it's all the desensitization from you keeping on sending me all those PINK CARDS! *Sheesh...Good grief Charlie Brown!

p.p.s It's fantastic PIE weather...my favourite! Too bad my chief pie makers have left to 1. England and 2. Africa respectively. I guess I'm going to have to bring out the big guns and learn to make them on my own...how rude!

6 comments:

Mishy Moo said...

that's right, now you can make ME some pie... and bring me beer too woman!

Zz... said...

Go get yourself your own toyboy! ;)

HappyOrganist said...

Glad you like the cards. I think there are more in the mail, but I lost track !

heh

Baby pink is fun. For me that came first, THEN hot pink.

Zz... said...

nep i'm a scorpio baby pink is too wishy washy and fence sitting i prefer the boldness of HOT PINK. (not fluoros tho...that would be the look at me look at me aries or leos haha...
btw are you on skupe i just got an account...lol could be fun

JJ said...

You don't care what I think, do you?

Zz... said...

of course not JJ that was old CHUMP me. now i just so as i please. and boy does it please!!! LOL