Thursday, April 14, 2011

Damsel in Distress :P

Okay so this morning I woke up to a plethora of "handy" problems and felt completely CITILY STRESSED and out of my depth and OVERWHELMED and underqualified as to how to rectify them as a very small sized city slicker girl with no handy type of knowledge whatsoever...

So I was having a bit of a "Damsel in Distress" moment like...GEEZ I NEED a (HANDY) MAN!

anyway I am so relieved that it was just a fleeting moment of weakness...I managed to fix my handy problem MYSELF ^^(well just one of many but a big one, LOL)...so anyway yes I am feeling very independent and self-capable again, so THANK GOD FOR THAT!

I hate relying on others, and my Male Ego especially hates relying on MEN!!!

5 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

I think you should tell us about the oysters

markymark2099 said...

Hey that's interesting...I had a problem at home too yesterday morning. After I fixed it, I was happy all day :)

JJ said...

What a quirky little bundle of smiley strangeness you are. Verging on the hypnotic. Only verging, mind.

miruspeg said...

Macs I always try and fix my handy problems as I have a shed full of tools but unlike you I LOVE calling on my male friends to fix the things I can't.
They teach me how to fix it and I love learning.
Pegs xxxxx

Ernst said...

Looking for a handy man ? It reminds me to the "fixing the cable" guy from the Big Lebowski.