Saturday, May 1, 2010

Back on Track

It's funny sometimes how things happen...

a couple of days ago I borrowed a DVD, but when I opened up the case...there was a completely different disc in there! Not knowing anything about it but not feeling up to doing much I thought "what the heck" I'll watch it...

It turned out to be on of the most fortunate accidents that could have happened...because the story really resonated in a profound way....So in short...

It's pushed me Back on track...Going to hit the books!!!...Until I can hear that blood and sweat dripping onto them!!! Welcome back, My Dear "Speccy Spotty" (Student) Life! :)

P.S Masses of Gratitude and Thanksgiving it's MAY today!!!! *relief*

4 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

I opened a CD on a whim (intuitively felt it had something "for me") and there was a different disc in the box (turned out to be a Chakra Suite, if I remember right) - and sure enough it hit the spot.

Have fun with your books. I thought you were done with books. Is this just a "never done learning" thing?

Zz... said...

i WISH!!!! that is kinda cool...

btw did you like your pink mushrooms? i love my yellow ones-even when i'm in pain over my books they cheer me up and make me smile- wasn't able to post comment on your blog recently not sure why.

HappyOrganist said...

I love the pink mushrooms. So did my son; he opened them immediately (he's into Mario Brothers video games right now - so of course he 'recognized' the mushrooms....)
I didn't give anything to the kids. sorry. I'm hoarding all of it - and those mushrooms are on the top portion of the fridge (and they're for me - not for anyone else).
oh - I have used a couple stickers so far - on banana bread I baked and will deliver tomorrow. =)
it's all great. Thank you.

Ok - funny story. I got up at church this evening (activity we were having) and spoke in Spanish. Several people came up to me afterward (including a close neighbor!) and said "I didn't know you spoke Spanish." My husband laughed (I laughed). How can people not know this? I gravitate to hispanic people whenever I see them "Hi, I'm Jennifer - can I be your friend.." (seriously - I do this all the time).. Anyway - it was just really funny.
So although I was never IN any closet - I'm apparently "out" now. ;)

Zz... said...

my idea of mothers has been crushed lately...I thought they gave EVERYTHING to their kids...but actually I start to notice a lot of things they do is not necessarily what a child likes but what is best for the mother, lol.

I have BOTH my yellow mushrooms clipped onto my study material. I can't help but smile.

I love the spanish language but I think I fit in best with the more quiet introverted European cultures...Germans, Dutch, Swiss etc and my relationship with the Japanese mutually is best.