Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When Chaos Reigns...

Look for opportunity! Apparently that's a sentiment from the I-Ching. About a year ago or so I started noticing what I perceived as a premature "mid-life crisis"...my in-the-know friend however, wisely informed me it was noneother than the quarter-life crisis! The thing is, when I look around, it's not just me- havoc seems to be toying with most people of my immediate vintage - it's certainly a really "happening" time!

Growing Pains?!!!

Everything started making a whole lot more sense when I accidentally found out about the astrological concept of The Saturn Return...this is pertinent to all those in the vicinity of the big 3-0! Very interesting!

Like I've been saying since I was 16, I can't wait to be 40...now I know why!

1 comment:

koala brains said...

I definitely had a crisis a few months before I turned 30. Well, a break down is more like it. Lots of stuff going on but for me, it was difficult because in your 20's, you're still young and figuring stuff out. By turning 30, it's kind of a milestone/reminder that it's time to grow up. Good news is you get over it. I'm at the point now at 36 that I'm thankful I made it to another bday.