Monday, September 1, 2008

Cheers to my Blogger Mates :-)


So the other day, Caroline kindly gave me *Blogger love* pictured above. I'm not very good at following rules however but when my other favourite person from that part of the world sent me this vintage postcard originally reading Smart women crave good company, I decided to pass it along with a slight alteration...
(yeah I know the editing is atrocious - no need to display- just bask in the momentary glory of the compliment! LOL)
I feel very privileged to have met such like-minded souls who share my interests :-)
Cheers to the Best Company in Cyberspace! xox

Healingstones

Shannaningans

Koala Brains

Caroline

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hear hear! We're building an interesting circle of friends.

koala brains said...

I enjoy our convos. Interesting how we live such different lives yet we connect. :)

Unknown said...

Yay you got the card :)
And it is so true...smart women need other smart women

Can't live without em :)

Caroline said...

Thank you! I so enjoy coming here and reading your wise words!

Namaste