Saturday, May 10, 2008

I think I saw my aura!

okay, i broke. hit me...i'm a sucker for blogging: what can I say?

Something!

...pretty exciting happened...paranormal? I dunno.

But worth documenting...

Towards the end of yoga today when we were at the usual relaxation wind down part with eyes closed, I started seeing a huge bright green-blue big round patch of colour. It stayed and the longer I looked at it then it started getting smaller and turning into a vibrant green! Now when I close my eyes sitting in front of the computer all I can see is...the usual...nothing...black :(

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure what it was but it was...cool and the colours were so pretty!

When I did Reiki 1 one of the women in my class said when she was giving reiki to me she started seeing all these pretty coloured lights when she was touching my heart chakra area. So based on this and some googling, I think the coloured light I saw might have been my own aura!!!

Anyway if so, these are what the colours I saw today mean: aurically speaking: pretty interesting!


Turquoise: indicates dynamic quality of being, highly energized personality, capable of projection, influencing other people. People with turquoise strong point in their Aura can do many things simultaneously and are good organizers. They feel bored when forced to concentrate on one thing. People love bosses with turquoise Auras, because such bosses explain their goals and influence their team rather than demand executing their commands. Turquoise thought is a thought about organizing and influencing others.

Green: restful, modifying energy, natural healing ability. All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura, the better the healer. They also love gardening and usually have a "green hand" - anything grows for them. Being in a presence of a person with a strong and green Aura is a very peaceful and restful experience. Green thought indicates a restful state and healing.

This fascinating information about auras is from this site.

p.s since i'm blabbering already...i found it amusing -THE ONE THING my bro in the states asked my mum to send for his birthday?

VEGEMITE! apparently it's run out everywhere! dunno if the recession is affecting supply?!

...Once a happy little vegemite, always one ;) Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegemite supplies have run low in the US and in Hong Kong (though why that's news I don't know) because of overwhelming demand from Japan.

Viewers of Good News Week will already know this, along with a terrible joke about it being called "Super Happy Australian Yeast Infection" there...

Zz... said...

Japan?! That's odd..D, is this true?

wow...GNW is STILL running?! went to the tapings heaps as a teenager cos my friends couldn't get enough of paul and mikey's puerile banter :S I did enjoy Paul's live renditions of "throw your arms around me" though: the guy has a SWEET voice!!

Dina Roberts said...

So cool about your aura.

I'd love to see mine.

I got a book from the library about it--maybe a year ago.

I had no luck.