Sunday, May 25, 2008

Damn! Not born to be a healer?

Multiple posts back, I mentioned that I suspected that the funny turquoise & green light I saw on closing my eyes was my aura...

unfortunately, after consulting "an authority" LOL cos it happens every time after yoga now, anyway...it just means my - quote- "chakras are being revitalised". LOL

Damn, and here I was thinking I was BORN to be a healer...

I'm happy, Happy, HAPPY!! Cos, despite all the whingeing and whining, moaning, groaning and procrastination...somewhere between all that I managed to knock another Huge Sucker out of the way!

Now just 2 huge make-it-or-break-it prac exams, 2 tests, 1 assignment, 1 mini assignment and 3 theory exams to go...sheesh, how do they cram all that into such a short space of time- talk about recipe for stress!

in any case,

the end is nearly in sight!?(!!!)

No comments: