Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Amazing Friend ;)

Hmmm...interesting. I always do crazy things at the oddest of times(perhaps it's always when I'm so continuously run down that my brain starts going decidedly fuzzy like bad reception...)

Today I impulsively bought a computer desk while I was in this stationery superstore -ooh i have a weakness for stationery! Luckily I was able to refund it (on second thought) cos I doubt I could have been bothered or able to put it together(nor do I have That Kind of Spare Time! ...ONLY for blogging^^! )

Spent a nice evening with G yesterday for her b'day!

About two weeks ago she sent me this msg:

"I'm just catching a cup now! See you soon!"

The first time she did it, before my eyebrows could raise, she had sent: "a BUS! sorry"

(oh the wonders of mobile phone technology with their 'intuitive spell' business...)

Anyway she unknowingly did it again yesterday -to my great amusement- yeah I'm so easily amused...so when she arrived, I couldn't help but pay her a *compliment*...especially it being her Birthday and all...

"You're AMAZING!!" I gushed.

(puzzled expression..."ah, why?")

"Well...cos I don't know ANYBODY that is able to commute from point A to point B IN A CUP!"

*LOL* ;)

No comments: