Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just a bit of...Clarification

YES I am getting emails. NO there is nothing wrong- I'm NOT having any 'crisis'...if anything I'm just over THE RESTLESS STAGE!

So it's a good-GREAT-thing: I'm finally able to stop procrastinating and wasting time!

I figure the quicker I get the study out of the way the more time and energy I have away from the desk, away from the computer and in the real live world- hooray for that! :-D

edit: okay just reading over that last bit-hmmm that's a bit of trademark impulsive idealism there...

just looking at the month ahead...

What's it called when you're up to your neck bobbing in water but then you realise you're tired and then you start taking in mouthfuls of water...

DROWNING?!

yup, that's my next month...figuratively, but in study related stuff...SO. I've decided to take the 30 day challenge...I'm not going to blog any posts for this time!!!

(Bar something REALLY EXCITING that necessitates documenting like alien lifeforms invading earth).

So, I guess that means...Back in June...Until then, Take Care and Ciao! :)

3 comments:

markymark2099 said...

Have fun!!

mauricio said...

have mistikal and acid fun

me encantaria que supieras español
sería realmente bueno, creo

Zz... said...

¡Hola! me encanta el idioma español-es muy hermoso-pero, por desgracia,
estudié hace tanto tiempo no puedo recordar NADA!