Saturday, May 24, 2008

Things to do before I turn 30...Bring 'Monkey' to life!

Ja, the natives are getting restless...as per usual. Too long spent cooped up and chained to a desk today :P

So random ramble...this idea occurred to me during my "sleep" - it's so crap, ever since being bitten eleven or thirteen times by Culex and getting sick I just can never really get "sleep" and hence I'm always completely physically exhausted and mentally hyperactive - it's such a curse! ANYWAY...

I've always had this intense desire to go to a costume party as the cast of Monkey Magic (cos I've always wanted to dress up as My favourite Superhero Monkey but then someone pointed out I'd have to shave my head and grow facial hair so I decided it might be more convenient to settle for Sandy...even though he's lame he's not as lame as Tripitaka...)

In any case I got really excited when I met R who bears an uncanny resemblance to Monkey(and I've already roped him in to dress up as Monkey... M, I thought you could come as Pigsy?! LOL was that harsh?! ;)

so yeah the idea I got in my sleep was to make our end of year party a "Superheroes" theme so I get to live out at least one of my cheap thrills...and I thought...well, we ARE sort of Superheroes...we rescue all those "last hope cases" that the western medicos can't help!! So now I just need to convince everyone else that they want to dress up as Superheroes too or else we're going to end up with some lame, lame, lame and boring "prom" theme I bet!

p.s the only one other thing I want to do before I turn 30 is to win a MEAT TRAY(in true Aussie style) in a pub trivia (but it's not looking good...if you a) like trivia b) are good at trivia c) are an old hand at pub trivia quizzes, then I want to hear from you! I really need to find more people that share my enthusiasm for things!

No comments: