Thursday, May 15, 2008

Reminder To Self:

This is what I scrawled with some frustration across the front of my daily planner...

cos I often forget and it's not only frustrating, but on reflection, completely self-sabotaging! And with the benefit of hindsight, it seems every time I've gone with the comfort of "practical reason" rather than "untrustworthy" instincts, I ended up S___ Creek!

It's just like that spinning dancer thing...

I can only see it the one way: ANTI-CLOCKWISE! ie I'm completely head, rational, logic, Left-Brain Dominant! I rarely acknowledge intuition, emotions, gut feelings as anything worth paying attention to or having any credibility!

My friends drive me bonkers by insisting this lady spins both ways if you look at her long enough...arghhhhhh!

1 comment:

Dina Roberts said...

I can only see the clockwise version. I've done the test about 3 times.

I must be TOTALLY right-brained.

I didn't really picture you as left-brained.