Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Question...When do Boys become MEN?!

Is it only when they take on responsibility, settle down, have kids?

Just curious.

I'm starting to realise in the midst of my own age confusion, age really should not ever be used as a determining factor- there is so much variation with individuals, you just can't generalise!


This afternoon I was horrified to see a male specimen 6 years my senior "get bored", grab his water bottle and pour the contents down the back of another classmates exposed crack...ouch! It was kind of funny as a one off but then he tried...again, and again...and I saw my poor, good-natured classmate walk out with a big wet patch on his jeans- having had to sit on a wet ass for an hour!

What is it that compels such puerile behaviour in people of an age who should know better?!


To be fair, it's less common, but I also know females who act all of about three years old... actually just this afternoon I witnessed a forty something year old female classmate throw one of her characteristic temper tantrums (I seriously wonder how people this immature and uncontained are going to succeed as health-care givers)...Sheesh, no wonder I crave "adult" company like I do...

No comments: