Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tis the Season!!!

It's SUMMER Down Under and FUN, FUN, FUN is hotting up!!!

Mainly...it seems like the time of year where lots is happening and also people are more free to visit...

so yes already concocting ideas in my head of all the fun things I want to do...

actually to be honest my place is quite a neat little sanctuary...no wonder people get so excited if they can stay over...cos it is a pretty "holiday-feel" in these parts, far far from the stress of work and city frustrations.

So anyway I think the next 2 days I will bother to go construct my little Christmas tree since otherwise my welcoming foyer just has a big vacancy...

I haven't put a tree up for years...how fun! :D

Music, art, film, good friends, good food...*contented sigh*, this summer I get to indulge all of my favourite things so much :)

6 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

awesome :) Maybe what I sent in the mail will come in handy. Remains to be seen...

Personally, over here, as Christmas season has begun as early as usual (ick) I am making my own little sanctuary in my car (AKA hard rock music.. well as hard as it gets for this gal) to combat the too-early-for-me-Christmas tunes heard in stores and on the radio.

Enjoy your summer ;) Our kid has a frog in his throat this morning (partly due to the heater running all night) and he's not likin' it. hehe. poor kid.... ;/

Zz... said...

Unless it is a FAN or water sprayer or insect repellant or sunscreen maybe not...

do you have christmas decorations and lights in your street yet? I was wondering whether to take off or stay in- the fact I am somewhere new and haven't seen what shenanigans the street gets up to especially decoration wise makes me think I want to stick around and observe...

Even though english is my native language everytime americans, brits and aussies use expressions I take it very literally eg I imagined a small frog in his throat...for some reason even the bizarre german ones make much more sense to me, it is so weird being a german in an asian and then in oz...

HappyOrganist said...

is not a fan or water sprayer. =)

Zz... said...

Useless HO, utterly useless!

BTW did you ever get that bikini? LOL a one piece is sooo "old"....if you swang by in a bikini I'd totally do one too...it is TOTALLY swimming and beach weather right now...mind you we'd both totally burn rather than tan :P

Zz... said...

they need to make lighter not so hot wetsuits...lol that protect my skin from UV.

HappyOrganist said...

yeah, I've got 5 of 'em in my closet ^^