Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Root of Greed?

A certain incident got me wondering...from where does greed stem? At first I thought it's a result of life experience eg people who had to struggle to survive and make ends meet can leave a residue of a greedy and grabbing disposition.

But then again, you have VERY rich people who perhaps if not greedy can be incredibly selfish and stingy...which doesn't make sense again!

So to conclude this circular wondering...I have no idea from where GREED stems from...perhaps it has nothing to do with social economic backgrounds as opposed to INSECURITY. Yup I think that's the root of it mostly. Great, I love writing and thinking to myself, things that were not apparent until I physically wrote them out suddenly resolve themselves without me needing to ask anybody-yay! LOL

1 comment:

HappyOrganist said...

so glad you found the answer ^^