Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let's head to the mountains...Or not!

So I was desperately trying to get away just for a bit...however I needed a bit of steam to get me to go that far if it's just for a measly day...

What's Bacon up to? I thought to myself...

SWINE FLU! arghhhh....lol serves her right for being so silly and doing a hunger strike so her immunity went down...poor ol' thing...this is her 2nd lung affliction- my 1st one was bad enough...

In any case state of stress is great...cleaned house, cooked, cleaned,oh my gosh I even cracked open a packet of watercolours(!) and made a card and wrapped bon bons- all that excess pent up "energy" got to go somewhere! And in my usual state I am a horrible procrastinator so I'm kinda relieved the house is nice and tidy-ish again which I'd been putting off till the last minute as usual.

Next time I complain of stress...please just tell me "Shut up and go clean your house!"

My house and me will thank you for it :)

Trying a kinesiologist tomorrow...then a couple social functions along with DENTIST again this week...hopefully between all of those it'll clear my system of this stressy feel somehow...although all I really feel like doing is retreating to a remoter cave than this one...if I'm still all stressy by next weekend I think I'll have to bookmyself into the mountains and lug all my study up with me!

6 comments:

markymark2099 said...

Come to Texas...we're 30 miles from downtown, but only 5 from the huggggge lake! :)

Zz... said...

I wiiiish mate! and how fun to bootscoot too...you so have to go bootscooting in all the gear and take a video and show me.

HappyOrganist said...

clean house.. that is overrated, believe me. And it's such an unending thing. I hate unending things (a task that never ever quite gets done, and gets undone 2 minutes after it's mostly done). incredibly annoying.
It's like a waste of time.
Trying kinesiology? That's fun. guess I'm not the Only floozy around here.

I always think it's interesting how they all seem to get slightly different results..

Unknown said...

Shut up and clean my house!

vz-nostalgia said...

I had no idea what kinesiologist is, Ms. Zhen. So, thank you for the word of the day. :-)

Zz... said...

H.O as with any doctors you really do need to choose your individual carefully...although apart from the usual chinese stuff this is only the second time I have had an energetic treatment...I can't imagine doctor shopping and hopping and getting so many treatments could be too helpful!

I was very intuitively drawn to this woman...some months ago and only decided to give it a go now.

Shannon, your house will thank you for it!

VZ...I have WAY more interesting words probably more useful to your vocab than that one LOL! Probably years before I started "collecting" interesting people, I had always been a logophile...too bad the English language has deteriorated into sms talk now and few actually remember how to spell whole words...LOL