Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Craving Banana Cake

Argh what a dilemma. I have major craving for banana cake. I have 2 almost black bananas waiting to be smashed...the only thing is...the only bicarb soda I have sits in my bathroom cupboard...I'm not sure how sanitary it is to use this for culinary purposes and it is too freezing cold and dark out to make the trek just to get bicarb soda...

Eh, stuff it! Germs get pulverised at 200 degrees right...I NEED my freshly baked banana cake :D

Mmmmm...

edit: haha...9.45pm and lazy ass actually did get off her ass -that bad the craving was - it's starting to smell really good in here though(!!) I think it'll be another 45minutes before it'll be ready to eat waiting... waiting... waiting....*drooool* ^^

Nothing beats home made comfort food...I realise since I've had this small claustrophobic kitchen I never feel like cooking so my diet has declined miserably...can't wait till I have a nice huge kitchen with actual benchspace again- cooking in cramped conditions is just stressful misery :p which is sad cos I love eating LOL

4 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

you put soda in your banana bread? ;-P

markymark2099 said...

yummmmmmmyyy!!!!

Unknown said...

I loooooove banana bread. Deeelish!
I also like zucchini bread...have you ever tried it?

Zz... said...

It's banana CAKE!! Banana bread is too dense and oily...I like banana cake light and fluffy which is probably what the soda does...