Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Internet Detox

I just ate a Belgian chocolate pretzel and I don't feel too much better from it! It was kinda...gross even though it was from a pretty upmarket place which makes them fresh...I wouldn't usually get something that sweet but I was thinking I could share it with a friend but after drinks we were way too sweeted out.

Nice day to finally REST...had a great afternoon nap...and feel refreshed...only thing is I realise everytime I have a surplus of energy I still go and waste it frivolously largely due to my internet addiction...

So, I need to do a DETOX...I just don't know how...

Hmm, I think I should go clean something or finish watching LES CHORISTES...I only saw a bit but it seems very much in the vein of such classic favourites as CINEMA PARADISO or LES QUATRE CENTS COUPS.

Got thwarted from watching Coco Avant Chanel again...grrrr! how hard is it to find two hours to go to the cinema these days!!! Fingers crossed get my lens protector tomorrow and need to find a day to do a photo taking trip!

6 comments:

Ruh-u meyyit said...

I ask from God for you;
healty and happiness..

Zz... said...

:) thanks mate!

Ruh-u meyyit said...

This musician is wonderful.His sound is relaxed me.I know a little english.I searced " Cape verde" from English dictionary.But I did'nt find it.After,I searched it from wikipedi.How ever,It's a country.Thanks to you,I leart a diffrent country. :)

Unknown said...

I am so addicted to the internet too. It is just so helpful, looking everything up for me and finding me all kinds of useful information. If it starts handing out chocolate I'm in big trouble!

Izzy said...

oh, i can so relate. i have just spent the last 45 minutes watching the seconds tick by as i sit here staring at the screen of my laptop, reading blogs. i have two sketches i want to start, two necklaces laid out and waiting to be born, laundry, dishes, etc. however, i love stepping out into that cyber universe, visiting all my favorite friends from every walk of life and every corner of mother earth. i can easy go peek in everyone's window (not literally) and see what is going on... so, yes, it is an addiction, but, well, a could addiction? i'm not helping am i?? =D

HappyOrganist said...

"transient content"? I'm not sure I really wanted to know that..