Sunday, April 12, 2009

Urgh it's the "Holiday"

I'm feeling a bit of "withdrawal" things are just a bit too "slow" compared to the hectic pace I've gotten used to...

Also, I'm used to a nature retreat over this weekend but not this year - since I'm supposed to go away next week instead, so been feeling a bit "antsy" stuck in the city...

I'm also finding it hard to unwind my brain which is used to speeding at a million miles a minute...although I guess the "time" is good since I've been able to indulge other interests, sleep and hatch more ideas for world domination hehe...just not sure if it is wise to actually try and get the process started to realise them since I'm already so spread thin in non-holiday periods as it is...In short...I think I can't wait to get back to "work"!!!

Who ever knew I would turn into a workaholic?...I guess it's only possible when you've found your passion...

In any case:
Hope you are enjoying your Easter break, don't eat too much chocolate and remember to brush your teeth!!

3 comments:

Larns said...

Just think 2 more sleeps and your mind will be back in action...I need to kick start mine back up-thinking of doing a course soon :)I have now officially delted my blog. It kinda sucks but I have my reasons. So if you wanna keep in touch my email is magic_rain@live.com.au I will def pop in to check out all your wonderful blogs :D
Love Larns
Xxx

miruspeg said...

Hey Macs...so you didn't like that photo I took of my porcelain cat and put on my header...I thought it was quite cute....just for you I took it off and put my bookends up there!

Regarding your comment about living your life in reverse...you could be right....you may be as silly as me when you reach my age!

I had a bit of a slow day today, couldn't get motivated, thought of lots of things to do and didn't do any of them! I guess thats what happens, like you have written in this post, the old "withdrawal syndrome" and the gray day and wet weather.

Anyway hope you have a great short week and a happy weekend wherever you travel....I'm off the Canberra to a 50th birthday next weekend, so that should be fun.

Hugs
Peggy

Zz... said...

Hey Larns...
thanks for your msg.
yeah I should give up blogging too-it is such a time sucker...but I guess it is necessarily "therapeutic" right now LOL

Best of luck with your studies and keep in touch!

Pegs!
oh it was a cat was it?? it reminded me of a those creepy old fashioned porcelain dolls...yeah, I look forward to being a happy nutter in my twilight years...not saying that you're one...yet! LOL
Have a great break in Canberra...