Friday, July 15, 2011

Blob-aholism

This is my new term...you like? ;)

I coined it when I was describing my birthday twin and made us get off quite a few stops too early to make her walk like is good to move her qi! LOL

But now I have fallen prey myself to Blob-aholism...cos it's SO. DAMN. COLD. Literally I've turned into a blobaholic out of necessity...to conserve energy. If I don't eat SH*tloads and am not idle I just keep seriously looooosing weight! Cos my body is literally drawing on any fat reserves I manage to stock up JUST to keep warm!

It's completely unbelievable how continously wet and cold and icy windchill this year has been...I was born in a tropical country...as I get older the more and more I feel I belong back in one!

Okay end of whinge. It was an interesting whinge though or at least I presented it interestingly, right? ;)


2 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

of course it was interesting. Mostly b/c it's so hot here and it's fun to hear how cold it is there.

Feel bad re: the drawing on reserves in order to keep warm. I can relate - except the way I do it (cope) is crank up the heat to like 90 degrees (picture hot sunny day) in the house. Only then am I warm enough to be able to climb out from under the covers. :)

Yay for hopping off the bus early.. I used to do that sort of thing... back in the day.

Franko Gnedo said...

Yes. and its so damn cold over here also!! Sometimes I wear thermals and keep my jacket on in the office! also i know its really cold when i jump in the water to surf and the water is actually warmer than the air.