Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm Hungry...

for what exactly, I don't know. This I don't know business seems to be the name of the game recently...Or maybe it is not so much I don't know as I have NO IDEA. But whatever the case for all that stillness on the top of the ocean I feel that big things are stirring at the depths...

If you had to ask me to describe or even give you a clue as to WHAT, like I said, I DON'T KNOW!!!

p.s Maybe I made a new friend today -she's 57. I think my other friend is 55. And my other friend is 42. I'm still not cracking that elusive within 10 year goal...oops, I guess I need a smack.

1 comment:

JJ said...

This hunger and a sense of something stirring unseen seems to be with a lot of people lately. At least, a certain sort of person. Maybe it's the Mayan 2012 thing.