Tuesday, July 12, 2011

City Hectic

I was in the city three times in almost as many days...I ended up seeing pretty much ALL my friends, not even by plan...

I am still recuperating....tiiiiiired. (Okay okay, part of the reason was cos I overindulged in all the amazing food especially SWEET TREATS available in the city....)

I think maybe I am so used to the slow life now that is all I am good for? Good thing I'm in a retirement village, I guess! LOL

p.s i finally harvested my all of 3 organic radishes lol...very unimpressive small looking bulbs but WOW WHAT FLAVOUR. CRISPY CRUNCHY....I'm a total "Grow your own" convert!!!!

5 comments:

HappyOrganist said...

Hey, there is something to be said for retirement communities. ^^

JJ said...

I thought you said it was impossible to fail with radishes.

But isn't it winter where you live?

Zz... said...

JJ, did WOW CRISPY CRUNCHY indicate a fail with radishes? LOL no just my libra bits indicated they did not LOOK GOOD, lol...as with most REAL organic produce...they were delicious...going to put in more when it's a bit less freeezing!

Franko Gnedo said...

Congratulations on the radishes!!I grow my own and love it. I also have some chickens now and in a month or two they should start laying eggs.

Zz... said...

I'm scared of having to look after animals...too bad you're not my neighbour I could use some fresh eggs and other produce swaps!!! Share your food growing tips with me!!!